The term 'Watson's Natural Remedy' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website MOTOLK Sustainability Pty LTD trading as Watson's Natural Remedy ABN 88 481 726 919. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• All monetary amounts are in Australian dollars showing the AU$ symbol, unless otherwise stated.
• The content contained in this website may contain information about natural ingredients, natural processes and natural therapies, which are not regulated in Australia by the Therapeutic Goods Administration. Such information is intended as an educational aid only. It is not intended as medical advice for individual conditions or treatment. It is not a substitute for a medical advice, nor does it replace the need for services provided by medical professionals. We recommend speaking with your doctor or pharmacist before changing your personal care regimen. Only your doctor or pharmacist can provide you with advice on what is safe and effective for you.
• In keeping with our policy of product review, and to provide the customer with up to date products and services there may be changes from time to time. Watson's Natural Remedy reserves the right to introduce new products and services or change the products and services available at any time, without prior notice.
• Watson's Natural Remedy reserves the right to modify and amend the terms and conditions of this agreement from time to time without prior notice to you.
• Watson's Natural Remedy will provide notifications of any variation, amendments and or additions by posting them on the Watson's Natural Remedy web site and they shall be binding on you from the date on which they are stated to take effect. No oral variation shall be enforceable by or against each party.
• You are responsible for reviewing these Terms and Conditions regularly to view any changes which may have been made. By continuing to use the site, our products or our services after these Terms and Conditions have changed, you will be confirming that you have read and understood, and agreed to be bound by, any revised Terms and Conditions. The price of the products will be Watson's Natural Remedy quoted price. All prices quoted and invoiced shall be inclusive of Goods & Services Tax ("GST") and any other Australian taxes where applicable or as required by law, unless otherwise stated.
• International customers outside Australia are responsible for any additional local taxes and customs duties payable.
• Postage, handling, and delivery are in addition and not included in the product price.
• Watson's Natural Remedy reserves the right to change prices at any time.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Queensland, Australia.
If you have any queries, comments, complaints, feedback, or wish to report a problem you might have encountered with Watson's Natural Remedy, our website, or our terms and conditions, please get in touch.
You can go to our Contact Us page and send us an online enquiry.
Or contact us at;
Watson's Natural Animal Remedy
Po Box 253